Fat Client Templates
The deviceTRUST use cases for fat client are summarized within the following categories.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Building Blocks - Individual contexts and actions that can be used as building blocks within your configuration.
- Compliant Application Access - Controls access to applications within the session.
- Dynamic Policy - Applies a dynamic policy within the session.
- Location Aware Printing - Maps network printers and defines a default printer based on the device placement within a building.
- Meeting Room - Controls an idle period for devices based upon whether the device is placed within a meeting room.
- Time-based Access - Controls access to the session or applications when accessed outside of working hours.
- Unauthorized USB Device - Denies access to the session when an unauthorized USB device is plugged in.