Remoting and DaaS Templates
The deviceTRUST use cases for remoting and DaaS are summarized within the following categories.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Building Blocks - Individual contexts and actions that can be used as building blocks within your configuration.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) - Controls access to the session or applications when compliance requirements for BYOD users are not satisfied.
- Compliance Check - Display a message or denies access to the session when compliance requirements on a remote device are not satisfied.
- Compliant Application Access - Controls access to applications within the session.
- Compliant Backend Access - Display a message or denies access to backend servers when compliance requirements are not satisfied.
- Dynamic Policy - Applies a dynamic policy within the session.
- External Partners - Controls access to the session and applications when compliance requirements for external partners are not satisfied.
- License Compliance - Controls access to applications within the session if the remote device is not licensed.
- Location Aware Printing - Maps network printers and defines a default printer based on the device placement within a building.
- Meeting Room - Controls an idle period for devices based upon whether the device is placed within a meeting room.
- Silo Optimization - Reduces the number of silos by controlling application access for remote devices within a single silo.
- Status Report - Reports the status of the remote device to various destinations.
- Time-based Access - Controls access to the session or applications when accessed outside of working hours.
- Unauthorized USB Device - Denies access to the session when an unauthorized USB device is plugged in.
- Work From Home - Validates and controls access based on the remote device for home office users.