iOS Client 19.2.100
This release includes new features and bug fixes, and is available within the Apple App Store.
See Installing the iOS Client for details on how to install the client and the Enable Apple iOS Devices guide for details on how to configure the deviceTRUST Host to establish a connection with an iOS device.
New iOS Properties
The IOS category of properties provides properties specific to the iOS operating system.
- DEVICE_IOS_PASSCODE - Determines whether a passcode is required to unlock the iOS device.
- DEVICE_IOS_BIOMETRICS - Determines the biometrics configured to authenticate the user.
- DEVICE_IOS_JAILBROKEN - Determines whether the device has been jailbroken.
New Diagnostics Option
We’ve introduced a new option within the application’s settings menu to ‘Share log files’ allowing simpler extraction of the log files.
- Fixed a bug where the registration information of the iOS device could be lost.
- Occasionally, the deviceTRUST iOS Client is unable to handle the notification that it receives during a logon or reconnect. We recommend keeping ‘PushKit’ enabled within the App Settings, or disabling ‘PushKit’ and swiping down on the connection notifications and clicking ‘Connect’. Note that when toggling ‘PushKit’ the deviceTRUST iOS Client must be relaunched for the change to be effective.