This release contains bug fixes to the deviceTRUST Host and Client, and additional minor changes to the deviceTRUST Console.
- Added support for eLux properties within the deviceTRUST Console. Additionally the ‘Security State’, ‘Threat Detection’, ‘Corporate Device’ and ‘Secure Screen Saver’ templates have been updated to include eLux specific conditions.
- The deviceTRUST Client executable installer (dtclient-release-19.1.200.exe) is now the recommended client installer. The client MSI’s are no longer available within the installation media.
- Fixed an issue where Security Products conditions within a context would fail to evaluate when multiple security products were detected.
- Fixed an issue on Citrix where the deviceTRUST Client was unable to determine whether the endpoint was remote controlled.
- Fixed an issue on Citrix where HOST_REMOTECONTROL_GATEWAY (and _IP) was occassionally unavailable.
- Fixed an issue on Citrix where reconnecting to an active session from a different machine would not always be detected when using Citrix VDI (i.e. with non server operating systems).
- Fixed an issue with Action Center notifications appearing as a regular popup message during Logon.
- Support for the ‘Logon Pre Profile’ trigger has been removed on Windows 7 and 2008 R2 due to compatibility issues with third party profile management solutions.
- Fixed various issues with Action Center notifications on recent builds of Windows 10. This includes the addition of a new ‘deviceTRUST Notifications’ shortcut within the start menu, which is a mandatory requirement enforced by the OS.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enter variables such as %NEWLINE% within messages.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Unauthorized USB Drive’ template which caused the ‘Bus Type’ and ‘Product Id’ conditions to fail.
- Fixed an issue with the AppLocker task which allowed multiple paths to be entered but only supported a single path.