This release contains bug fixes and minor changes to the deviceTRUST Host, Client and Console. See deviceTRUST 19.3.100 release notes for full details of the new features introduced in 19.3.100, including an important change for users upgrading from 19.2 or earlier.
Logical Disk Properties:
We’ve introduced two additional Logical Disk properties.
- HOST or DEVICE_LOGICALDISK_X_FREE - The free space as a percentage of the total space.
- HOST or DEVICE_LOGICALDISK_X_SYSTEM - Determines whether the disk is the system drive, i.e. if it contains the Operating System installation.
- Fixed a bug which caused screen layout and mouse cursor problems when using Citrix Receiver 4.9 LTSR.
- Fixed an issue where the Third Party location provider would be used when the OS location provider timed out and ‘Only when OS location is unavailable’ was checked.
- Fixed an issue where real-time property changes could be delayed whilst OS location properties were still loading.
- Fixed a bug where the full screen console could appear behind the Windows taskbar on some OS’s when running within the group policy editor.
- Fixed a bug where the screensaver task was writing settings to the registry as REG_DWORD’s instead of REG_SZ, resulting in some changes being ineffective.