macOS Client Extension 21.1.300
This release includes enhancements and bug fixes to the deviceTRUST Client Extension for macOS.
Native support for Apple silicon
We’ve integrated native support for Apple silicon processors, such as the Apple M1 and M2, alongside our existing support for Intel processors into a single universal installation package. This removes the previous requirement for Rosetta 2 translations. A remoting client that is also built with native Apple silicon support is required, and is therefore currently supported with the following clients:
- Citrix Workspace App for macOS v126.96.36.199 or later.
- FreeRDP v2.8.2 or later.
- VMware Horizon View v8.7.0 or later.
- Fixed an issue where Location properties were unavailable on macOS Ventura.
- Fixed an issue where Display properties contained unavailable Adapter and Monitor products and vendor properties on Apple silicon processors on macOS Ventura.
- Fixed a potential crash during shutdown of the remoting client.
There are no compatibility concerns with this release of the deviceTRUST macOS Client.