eLux Client Extension 20.1.200
This release includes bug fixes and changes for consistency with other deviceTRUST 20.1 components, and will soon be available on the Unicon myelux.com website. Alternatively, binaries are available from email@example.com.
eLux and Custom Properties
The previous Custom category of properties has been removed and replaced with the following:
- DEVICE_ELUX_ENVIRONMENT_COUNT has been added, and represents the number of eLux environment variables.
- DEVICE_ELUX_ENVIRONMENT_X_NAME has been added, and represents the name of the eLux environment variable.
- DEVICE_ELUX_ENVIRONMENT_X_VALUE has been added, and represents the value of the eLux environment variable.
- Environment variables beginning with DEVICETRUST were ignored in previous releases, however are now included.
The changes to the location properties are as follows:
- DEVICE_LOCATION_LATITUDE and DEVICE_LOCATION_LONGITUDE have been replaced with the DEVICE_LOCATION_POSITION property.
- DEVICE_LOCATION_COUNTRY_CODE and DEVICE_LOCATION_COUNTRY have been combined into a single DEVICE_LOCATION_COUNTRY property representing the ISO-Alpha 2 country code.
- DEVICE_LOCATION_PROVIDER has been added, and is set to Third Party when location properties are provided.
- DEVICE_LOCATION_SOURCE has been added, and is set to WiFi when location properties are provided.
- DEVICE_LOCATION_STATE_DISTRICT has been removed.
The changes to the network properties are as follows:
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IP has been removed.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV4_ENABLED has been removed.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV6_ENABLED has been removed.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV4 has been added, and represents a semi-colon separated list of IPv4 addresses bound to the network adapter.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV6 has been added, and represents a semi-colon separated list of IPv6 addresses bound to the network adapter.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV4_SUBNET has been added, and is set to the IPv4 address masked with the subnet and with the subnet prefix length appended in CIDR notation. For example, an IP address of 192.168.10.12 with subnet 255.255.255.0 will be set to a value of 192.168.10.0/24. This new value becomes an accurate check of whether a device is part of a specific network.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_IPV6_SUBNET has been added, and is set to the IPv6 address masked with the subnet and with the subnet prefix length appended in CIDR notation.
- DEVICE_NETWORK_X_STATUS has been updated for consistency with other platforms, and is now set to Up, Down or Unknown.
- Various performance and reliability improvements.
- The eLux package now includes an automatic dependency on the libcurl package.
- Fixed an issue where the DEVICE_HARDWARE_BIOS_RELEASEDATE was not formatted as an ISO 8601 date/time string.
The signing certicates representing those used to sign this release can be found here. Please ensure that the necessary certificates are uploaded to the Scout server, as described in Import the deviceTRUST certificate chain.
The deviceTRUST eLux Client 20.1.200 will automatically convert Custom, Location and Network properties to their previous values when connecting to a 19.4 or earlier deviceTRUST Host.