The deviceTRUST use cases for local devices are summarized within the following categories.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Building Blocks - Individual contexts and actions that can be used as building blocks within your configuration.
- Compliant Application Access - Controls access to applications within the session.
- Dynamic Policy - Applies a dynamic policy within the session.
- Geolocation - Validates and controls access based on geolocation information of the local device.
- Location Aware Printing - Maps network printers and defines a default printer based on the device placement within a building.
- Status Report - Reports the status of the local device to various destinations.
- Time-based Access - Controls access to the session or applications when accessed outside of working hours.
- Unauthorized USB Device - Denies access to the session when an unauthorized USB device is plugged in.